Perfect Pumpkin Muffins With Carob ChipsBy
If you love pumpkin muffins, than you have to try the ………………..”Perfect Pumpkin Muffin,” recipe.
YES! These pumpkin muffins are simply PERFECTO!
These easy to make pumpkin muffins take only 10 minute to make and it produces a moist, sweet, pumpkin muffin that is filled with goodness and has a fabulous taste.
Overview of the Perfect Pumpkin Muffins
This pumpkin muffin recipe is one of my kid’s favorite muffins. It can be used as a dessert muffin, a healthy breakfast muffin, or a wonderful healthy snack for kids.
Directions on How To Make The Perfect Pumpkin Muffin Recipe:
- 1 cup of organic, non fat plain and unsweetened yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup grape seed oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 8 ounce can (1 cup) of pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cup of whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of dark muscovado sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup of carob chips (optional, as this muffin is delicious with or without the carob)
Optional Pumpkin Muffin Topping:
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons of Sucanat sugar (I tried this topping with Rapadura and it didn’t taste as good for some reason)
- 1 tablespoon of whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Mix the wet ingredients together using the paddle attachment until smooth.
- Sift the Muscovado sugar together with the flours, baking soda and baking powder. (This is an important step to ensure that there are no clumps)
- Mix the wet mixture with the dry mixture.
- Use an ice cream scoop and paper muffin liners, and fill the muffins 3/4 of the way in a regular size muffin tin.
- Bake on 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- You will smell delicious pumpkin muffins in the air when they are ready.
- Make sure to take the muffins out of the muffin tins when they are finished cooking from the oven. (Otherwise the hot pan will continue cooking the muffins)
- Makes 18 muffins.