Dreamy, Creamy Tangerine Home Made Ice CreamBy
With tangerines being in season, you can make delicious home made ice cream with only 10 minutes of preparation! This ice cream recipe makes a delicious, creamy, fresh and fruity ice cream without using ANY white sugar, chemicals and/or food coloring that is contained in most processed ice creams.
Not to mention, NOTHING is better than home made ice cream!
You can buy the most expensive brand of ice cream at the store, and it will still not compare to the wonderfully rich home made taste of making your own home made ice cream. Making your own ice cream is so simple to do too.
Ingredients For Dreamy, Creamy Tangerine Home Made Ice Cream
- 32 ounces of nonfat, organic unsweetened plain yogurt
- 1 (12) ounce can of unsweetened condensed milk
- 6 tangerines
- 3 tablespoons of vanilla
- 3/4 cup of raw agave
- 2 tablespoons of tangerine peel
1. Using a Vitamix blender (or some tool that can puree fruit) add in the whole tangerines, yogurt, condensed milk, agave, and vanilla.
2. Blend until you have a wonderful creamy texture.
3. Pour this mixture into your ice cream machine and use the directions that the machine comes with.
(If you don’t have an ice cream maker, I love the Hamilton Beach Ice cream maker. It uses ice and rock salt and you plug it in for 45 minutes to do the mixing. It is super easy and makes delicious ice cream. It is only $29.00 too. There are other ice cream makers that don’t use ice and rock salt, but I have not had the same results.)